How do you clean and disinfect the tools your team uses? In a world after Covid-19 lockdown, the Safetykleen Disinfectkleen application is the ideal solution for all industries where tools are shared between staff.
- Safe, non-hazardous disinfectant used
- Waste fluid removal, replacement and machine servicing all included
- Compact design suitable for small tools in any workshop
- Reduces reliance on costly PPE when using tools
- Protects your workforce from encountering various microorganisms
- Reusable delivery system means no wet wipes for landfill
Hand Tool Disinfection Service
The anti-microbial chemistry we use is bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal, guarantees total disinfection of tools, saving you from having to equip each employee with their own tool set.
We understand your duty of care to your employees and customers, and are here to provide a straightforward, cost-effective solution that meets international standards.
How does Disinfectkleen work?
The operator-controlled machine delivers disinfectant directly onto targeted areas, and ensures that only fresh and non-contaminated disinfectant is used.
How effective is it?
The disinfectant kills microorganisms that may be present on the surface in 15 minutes.
|Device Internal Dimensions: (W x D x H)
|700 x 420 x 300 mm
|Max. usable height
|Max. permissible load (kg)
|Max. fill volume
|Noise level LPA
|2 Bar (Fixed on regulator)
|1-2 hours per day
|Compressed air requirement
|2.0 Bar (~29 psi) Max.